Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my little niece

I am so happy today...my little niece came into this world....so cute she is....I am so curious to see her...but I had to wait a day to see the photo of her...don't know yet how many days I have wait to see her really..damn ..I want to go to India as soon as I can... I always use to think I had a little sister...God ...time runs so fast you hardly realize..I still can remember my sister and me playing, fighting etc..etc., She's married two yrs back and now she has a little baby...oh..you never know when the time flew...

Really, staying away from family sucks ..particularly at occasions like this...I really miss the fun a lot..well then I realize to achieve something you have to leave something behind..Then again this questions comes to my mind...is that something which you want to achieve, is as worth as that other something which you are leaving behind...Wow...difficult question...hard to answer.....of course there are lot of questions like this ..probably with most of the people I guess...but if we start to think about the answers then again we may miss the fun of life...Then my philosophy comes...hyderabadi style.....tension kaiko???....Take the life as it comes.....areey yaar tum jeena aur har kisiko jeene dena....bus itne si baat hai...
Anyways ...I started with something else and came to something else...Here is the cute pic of my niece...she's so cute....

1 comment:

abhi said...

hmmm our niece is now much more cuter dan shez in d pic bro...nice blog bro... gone thru ur blog just nw...hmmmm u'll b comng her vry soon kada... u'll get 2 knw how cute & pretty shez...nd naughty thng came into her....she strtd walkng dese days....my god...contrlng her is big thng yaaa...hmmm u come on 2 india...u got babysitng job 2 do...a vry diff one haan....hehehehe.....keep updating ur blog...with such awareness topics bro....dat spoorthy thng is a blow up bro...am inspired....have fun....