Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sphoorti

Most of them down deep their hearts, always want to do something good to someone else...The someone whom he doesn't even know who he/she is....And this someone is not your mother/father/siblings etc.., Why would you want to do that...because you are a human you would like to be humane...in doing this help their are lot of obstacles....yes in doing good you always face rocks in your path....We rarely get good opportunity to help others in this cruel world...Well when we get one we are not sure of whether the cause is noble or not or whatever we are in dilemma..
Guys...I myself have gone through all these...and here I came across one of the noblest causes ....I won't say it charity...rather I will say it is a feel good thing .....SPHOORTI.....Help a child to grow into an individual...no no...this is not any other Orphanage or some kind of charity organization...this is a place where kids grow into individuals...you will be surprised to know that guy behind this is just of my age and for someone so young, its really takes commendable energy to start something like this. Srivs, as he likes to be called, had pursued his MS in US and he's back to India to start Sphoorti. Lot of people are skeptical to donate something, but this guy is donating his entire career to this noble cause, and he has no regrets. I came to know about his organization from one of my school buddies through a group in orkut and after a little research found out so many facts. Ever since, I have associated myself to it and now I am proud to say I am part of it.
I understand, that we are so busy with our lives that we hardly have any time to think about something else like this, but at least we can encourage someone doing it. You will be surprised to see that their are already 50 kids in the org. with just a history of 1.5 yrs. Mind you..the org is still growing. Rather than me doing most of the talking you can find about SPHOORTI yourself through these albums and videos.. Here they are....
Photo Gallery

Videos

Please do go through them and if you are pleased please be humane to do something which makes you feel good at the end of the day...If you still have any doubts about the organization or any other questions you are always welcome to contact me or the man behind this organization, Srivyal Vuyyiri

2 comments:

DESTINED TO CREATE said...

Hey sriv i am proud of u dude....it makes me so gd that you think n feel so much abt the cause....honoured dude....

Samba said...

Blogosphere is becoming THE awareness factor nowadays.. and i guess more people should write about Sphoorti.

Thanks Krishna! Keep up the good work!